[vtkusers] Creating polygons..

Michal Chlebiej mike at neuromancer.umcs.lublin.pl
Tue May 7 04:35:16 EDT 2002

hi all...

I have another problem with operating on poly data ...
I have a set of points - edge points.. they lie on a plane ... the points
are sorted - connecting points creates contour (not intersecting).
Problem:
i create one vtk cell (vtkCellArray) form all points and I use
polydata->setpolys() & polydata->setpoints() to create polydata ... & I'm
not getting surface made of 1 polygon but something different...

the last inserted point is connected with some other points - why? I have
no idea ....

i don't know if I explained my problem clear enough (I gues not) but mabey
there is someone that knows what to do to create GOOD polygon (without any
bonus lines)!

michal