[vtkusers] Hybrid Build Returning Errors

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Thu May 2 07:21:41 EDT 2002

Done that. I did that before I built yesterday with the edit on the
CMakeCache file. Problem persists..

What's more, python has no qualms importing the (supposedly 'unfindable')
file.
[localhost:vtk/VTK/bin] root# python
import vtkPython 2.2 (#1, Apr 25 2002, 11:43:25)
[GCC 2.95.2 19991024 (release)] on darwin
py>>> import vtkpython
>>> import libvtkCommonPython
>>> import libvtkRenderingPython

[localhost:vtk/VTK/bin] root#

ls /usr/local/vtk/VTK/bin
libvtkCommon.dylib        libvtkImaging.dylib
libvtkCommonPython.so     libvtkImagingPython.so
libvtkCommonTCL.dylib     libvtkImagingTCL.dylib
libvtkFiltering.dylib     libvtkRendering.dylib
libvtkFilteringPython.so  libvtkRenderingPython.so
libvtkFilteringTCL.dylib  libvtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dylib
libvtkGraphics.dylib      libvtkRenderingTCL.dylib
libvtkGraphicsPython.so   libvtkjpeg.dylib
libvtkGraphicsTCL.dylib   libvtkpng.dylib
libvtkHybrid.dylib        libvtkzlib.dylib
libvtkIO.dylib            vtkWrapPython
libvtkIOPython.so         vtkWrapTcl
libvtkIOTCL.dylib

mike

Michael Robertson
fermion at mac.com
http://thenewcosmos.com

"Some people see things as they are and say 'why?' I dream things that never
were and say 'why not?'"

-Robert F. Kennedy