[vtkusers] Hybrid Build Returning Errors

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Thu May 2 07:01:13 EDT 2002

Another make clean, followed by a make. Same error. . .

rm -f libvtkHybridPython.so
c++   -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -g -O2
-fno-coalesce-templates -fno-coalesce-static-vtables -o
/usr/local/vtk/VTK/bin/libvtkHybridPython.so  vtkHybridPythonInit.o
vtk3DSImporterPython.o vtkArcPlotterPython.o vtkCaptionActor2DPython.o
vtkCubeAxesActor2DPython.o vtkDepthSortPolyDataPython.o
vtkEarthSourcePython.o vtkGridTransformPython.o vtkImplicitModellerPython.o
vtkImageToPolyDataFilterPython.o vtkIterativeClosestPointTransformPython.o
vtkLandmarkTransformPython.o vtkLegendBoxActorPython.o
vtkPolyDataToImageStencilPython.o vtkRenderLargeImagePython.o
vtkRIBExporterPython.o vtkRIBLightPython.o vtkRIBPropertyPython.o
vtkThinPlateSplineTransformPython.o vtkTransformToGridPython.o
vtkVectorTextPython.o vtkVideoSourcePython.o vtkVRMLImporterPython.o
vtkXYPlotActorPython.o vtkWeightedTransformFilterPython.o
-L/usr/local/vtk/VTK/bin/ -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-L/usr/local/vtk/VTK/Wrapping/Python -lvtkRenderingPython -lvtkIOPython
-lvtkGraphicsPython -lvtkImagingPython -lvtkFilteringPython
-lvtkCommonPython -lGL -lpthread -lm -lvtkCommon -lvtkFiltering -lvtkImaging
-lvtkGraphics -lvtkIO -lvtkRendering -lvtkHybrid
/usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lvtkRenderingPython
make[3]: *** [/usr/local/vtk/VTK/bin/libvtkHybridPython.so] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Hybrid] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2
[localhost:local/vtk/VTK] root#

mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael Robertson
fermion at mac.com
http://thenewcosmos.com

"By [reason] we gain a multitude of cognitions, which although really
nothing more than elucidations or explanations of that which (though in a
confused manner) was already thought in our conceptions, are, at least in
respect of their form, prized as new introspections; whilst, so far as
regards their matter or content, we have really made no addition to our
conceptions, but only disinvolved them."

-Immanuel Kant, The Critique of Pure Reason