[vtkusers] vtk and Mac OS X and Tcl

Michael Norton mnorton at cisco.com
Wed May 1 13:19:43 EDT 2002

hi Prabhu,

Actually, yes, I did do my homework before posting to this list. The
archives for the Mac OS X install are convoluted with trial and error
attempts and then success. I printed out the Mac OS X install archives and
they're ~3/8" thick stack of paper.

Anyone out there with some pointers on the install I would greatly
appreciate it.

thanks,

Mike N.