[vtkusers] Bug with vtkImageGaussianSmooth in vtk3.2 on 2-D images?

b.dorn at berlin.de b.dorn at berlin.de
Thu Mar 21 03:24:10 EST 2002

Hello,
I am trying out the vtkImageGaussianSmooth filter on
2-D images setting the filter's dimensionality on 2.

Applying it on an image with horizontal stripes, there is
no effect. However after rotating the image by 90 degrees,
the filter smoothes the stripes correctly.

So it seems to me, that even though the two directions are
accessed in the cxx-code, one of them does not really work.

Sorry if this is an known bug which is already fixed in
vtk4.0.

Burkhardt
mailto:b.dornREMOVETHIS at berlin.de
--