[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes - where?

alexandre gouaillard alexandre.gouaillard at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 20 04:43:36 EST 2002

To use the marching (i.e. the patented classes),

you need to install vtk from sources.
There is no other way (as far as I know) to get it.

download the latest sources from the site.
run cmake with the VTK_USE_PATENTED flag on,
compile everything
and try your installation by clicking on the mcubes.tcl test under
your_local_path_to_vtk_src\Patented\Testing\Tcl\ directory

hope this will help

alex