[vtkusers] nvidia 1.0-2802 linux drivers + vtk 3.2 CVS

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Tue Mar 19 04:03:31 EST 2002

Hi Charl,

Yes; I'm having exactly the same here. In Vtk 4.x all seems fine.
I didn't dig into this any further, but it seems to be a problem
with the nVidia drivers. Perhaps we should submit a bug report
to them.

-- Rob

[] Robert Belleman         X  Section Computational Science            []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []
[] tel: (+31) 20 525 7510  X  http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbel/       []