[vtkusers] Trouble with Volume and a Plane

jon n elwo73 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:14:21 EST 2002

hi,

I have a render window which gets switched between a Volume render and an
isocontour Actor. If I have the isocontour Actor showing and then show this
other plane actor, it works fine. But if I have the Volume showing and then
show the plane, the plane flashes on and then disappears and even if I
switch to viewing the isocontour the plane still will not show. The plane is
at z=-0.1 to prevent it from interfering with the Volume and isocontour. is
there something strange about planes and volumes being together?

thanks