[vtkusers] vtk4 under linux,..

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Mar 11 22:10:17 EST 2002

>>>>> "MARF" == Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido <marf at dsc.ulpgc.es> writes:

    MARF> 	Hi, I am trying to compile vtk4 under linux but I have
    MARF> found an extrange error with cmake. I get the error when I
    MARF> do cmake to initializate the compilation process. The error
    MARF> is due to CMakeList.txt file, because when cmake is creating
    MARF> CmakeSystem.. and Makefile it gives me a message, like:
    MARF> CMake Error: unknown CMake command MARK_AS_ADVANCED

    MARF> does anybody know what happen??. If I comment off this line

Maybe you should get a more recent version of CMake and then try.

prabhu