[vtkusers] vtk4 under linux,..

Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido marf at dsc.ulpgc.es
Mon Mar 11 09:30:01 EST 2002

	Hi, I am trying to compile vtk4 under linux but I have found an
extrange error with cmake. I get the error when I do cmake to
initializate the compilation process. The error is due to CMakeList.txt
file, because when cmake is creating CmakeSystem.. and Makefile it gives
me a message, like:
CMake Error: unknown CMake command MARK_AS_ADVANCED

does anybody know what happen??. If I comment off this line in the file
CMakeList.txt, it begins to compiles :-)), but it crash because it says
me that there is no target in the Makefile to create a .a lib needed to
construct .so. So, I think that may be I have something wrong in my
config file and I think that it is not neccesary to comment off the
command MARK_AS_ADVANCED.

That's all at this moment. Thank you very much for your help and bye.

--
       	       Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido
 ETSI Telecomunicacion -ULPGC- Gran Canaria - Canary Islands - Spain