[vtkusers] Swing Based vtkPanel

Satheesh Maheswaran s.maheswaran at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 11:16:19 EST 2002

hi

i am on Redhat 7.2 with vtk4.0, and jdlk 1.3.1_02.
Yes, i am suing an IDE, but get the same problem if i run it on command line
here is the error message I get on the command line

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1dc)!
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4002d734
Function name=(N/A)
Library=/lib/i686/libpthread.so.0

I am even more confused now than i was in the morning !!!

satheesh
ps: has anyone got this example to work from vtk4.0 official release (vtkPanel.java and
SimpleVTK.java) with jdk1.3.1 on any platform !!!