[vtkusers] Swing Based vtkPanel

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:58:52 EST 2002

I'm on Win2K, with the latest VTK4.0 code, with JDK 1.3.1 and it doesn't
work for me from the command line.

I compile using

javac SimpleVTK.java

and run using

java SimpleVTK

The cone window plus button appears but I also get a dialog pop up saying:

java.exe - No Disk

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive
\Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

Cancel | Try Again  | Continue

which persists whichever button I click until the program crashes.

Just throwing in my experiences!

Tim.