[vtkusers] (no subject)

Jesse Neri neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil
Tue Jun 25 11:09:45 EDT 2002

And the answer is, for the WindowToImageFilter that serves
as the input for the vtkTIFFWriter, send it a modified command
as in (in TCL)

vtkWindowToImageFilter wif
wif Modified

vtkTIFFWriter wr
wr SetInput [wif GetOuput]

--
Jess Neri   neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil   (202) 404-4365
Pulsed Power Physics Branch, Plasma Physics Division