[vtkusers] vtkStreamer and vtkFunctionSet

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jun 20 07:48:25 EDT 2002

You are absolutely right. That was the real reason I changed
the streamer to use separate integrators and function sets
in the first place. However, since no one (including me) ever
created or at least mentioned that they created a different
function set, I didn't bother to provide a way for setting it
from outside. Did you write or will you write a different
function set ?

-Berk