[vtkusers] Camera

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Wed Jun 19 05:10:45 EDT 2002

The state of a vtkCamera is defined by Position, FocalPoint and ViewUp
(and a few other properties which does not matter for your purpose).
Azimuth manipulates those properies. So if you want to get Azimuth you
will have to define a "standard" plain (e.g. (x, y, 0) for Focal and
Position) and compare it to your camera's actual state.
To make it short: Azimuth is no property of vtkCamera.

chris

Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589