[vtkusers] vtkColorTransferFunction

vtk at le.isac.cnr.it vtk at le.isac.cnr.it
Wed Jun 19 04:07:31 EDT 2002

Hi,
I 'have a problem with tkColorTransferFunction.
I want to visualize one as an example volumetric image (heart.vtk), associating the following colors:
0 -> Red
64 -> Jellow
128 -> green
255 - > blue
and to the intermediate values the intermediate tonalities of color.

I have used this code:

  colorTransferFunction AddRGBPoint    0 1 0 0
  colorTransferFunction AddRGBPoint    64 0 1 0
  colorTransferFunction AddRGBPoint   128 0 1 1
  colorTransferFunction AddRGBPoint    255 0 0 1

but therefore I visualize alone the blue color and the green.

How I can visualize all the colors demands?

Thanks