[vtkusers] a widget observation

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Tue Jun 4 10:30:45 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've noticed something that seems odd to me.  To see it, I have just updated
/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImagePlaneWidget.tcl to show use of
SetKeyPressActivationValue
function inherited from vtkInteractorObserver. Run the example, enlarge the
window, and left click on the red outlined plane: highlights green
indicating it
recieved the mouse click event.  Hit the 'x' key to make it "deactivate"
while the
mouse cursor is in a position over the red plane such that when the plane is
gone the
cursor will be over one of the other planes.  Now click the mouse: it's as
if the red
plane is still recieving mouse click/events...?  I would think this
behaviour is
undesirable.  Any thoughts anyone?

Dean