[vtkusers] running C++ examples in Windows 2000 using MS Visual Studio 5.0

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at dma.org
Mon Jun 3 21:36:11 EDT 2002

I'm using VC6, but I'm guessing the answer is the same.

Solution 1:
Go to your tools menu and select the options dialog.  Go to the directories
tab.  Enter the directory/directories that have the include files.

Solution 2:
Go to Project | Project Settings | C/C++ | Category: Preprocessor, and add
the directory/directories to "Additional include directories".

The first solution is good if you only plan on having one version of VTK
installed.  This way you only have to make the change once.  The second
solution is saved in the project file and therefore has the opposite
advantages.
--Gerald Dalley
  dalleyg at dma.org