[vtkusers] running C++ examples in Windows 2000 using MS Visual Studio 5.0

vtk replies vtk_replies at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 21:22:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

I use vtk3.2 on Linux . I want to use the same on Windows 2000. I downloaded the precompiled binaries but have problems with running c++ examples using MS Visual Studio 5.0 . VS is unable to locate the ".h" files. The only dll that I found for vtk was the vtkdll.dll . I included this and the dir that contained all the ".h" files in the Link options. I still get "cannot open ...h file " errors. Is there anything I can do other than copy all the .h files into the examplesCxx directory ?

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Joseph.