[vtkusers] vtk4.1 and ActiveTcl8.3.4.3-win32-ix86.exe

Ng Hong Wan hongwan at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 28 10:16:34 EDT 2002

Hi

I had rebuild Vtk4.1 using ActiveTcl8.3.4.3-win32-ix86.exe, In
CmakeSetup, the tcl directory was specified correctly, under c:/tcl
..etc

After the build, when I run the vtk.exe it doesn't seem to recognize the
directory where the tcl lib resides, the problem only resolve when I
install the tcl under c:\progra~1\tcl directory.

Anyone know what happens?? And how can I resolve it..

Another problem is I can run tcl using vtk.exe but when I try to run tcl
using wish82.exe, it tells me that the package under
/wraping/tcl/vtk/vtk.tcl line 2 cannot find package vtkcommon

How can I resolve this??