[vtkusers] about cmake

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jul 23 08:24:45 EDT 2002

Hi!

Internal cache entries are the one you are not supposed to change. They
come from other sources or they are computed on when you run cmake.

CMakeCache.txt is the only file needed to generate all the other ones.
So, CMakeSystemConfig.cmake will also be generated when running cmake.

When you edit cache using ccmake/cmake -i/CMakeSetup, you edit
CMakeCache.txt.

Hope that answers your question.

			Andy