[vtkusers] Camera ELEVATION

Andres Barrera andresba at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:38:24 EDT 2002

Hello,

  I have a problem handling the camera on my vtk... I am using:

   " ...........
    if ( rising )
      renGeneral->GetActiveCamera()->Elevation( deltaRot );
    else
      renGeneral->GetActiveCamera()->Elevation(-deltaRot );
   "
  The problem is when the camera is on TOP of the actor and I increase
"deltaRot", or BOTTOM of the actor I decrease "deltaRot", ... it starts
start doing crazy things.

  There is any way of solving that without inplementing too much math and
trigonometry?

  Thanks you all.

   Note: I dont have any problem with
   "renGeneral->GetActiveCamera()->Azimuth ( deltaRot )"

      Andres