[vtkusers] pthread vs sproc

Song Li lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Sat Jul 20 19:39:22 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I still have question about pthread and sproc mode of VTK: if I set
both CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS and CMAKE_USE_SPROC to OFF in compilation of
VTK, the compilation still finished successfully(while if set both to ON
it will fail), anybody know which mode it is when set both to OFF ????
  And no matter which combination of this two parameters I choose, my
program will crash if I use OpenMP on IRIX,  while it works if using VTK
version 3.2....is there any change on version 4.0 against 3.2 ????

  Thanks!!

--
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University
Email: lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong