[vtkusers] Depthsorting of Actors

Simon Faust simon.faust at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 19 05:16:33 EDT 2002

Hi,
I want to use vtkDepthSortPolyData to render several objects in a
backtofront-manner. Is there a way to use this Filter to sort a number
of Actors? When I use the filter together with the PolyData of the
actors (ie CubeSource) and merge them together in one assembly (like it
is done in the example), I have the problem that I can't reset color and
opacity of the objects after sorting. Is there a way to do that without
writing a depthsort filter for actors on my own?
Bye Simon