[vtkusers] cleaning frame buffer

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Fri Jul 19 04:32:30 EDT 2002

Hello everybody,

I have the following problem: whan I start my application, my frame buffer
is completely black this mean that is empty and this is ok. After my first
visualization I stop my program closing it. When I will start again, my
visualization area contains my privious visualization image for few
seconds, this mean that the memory is not completely clear at that moment.
Is there a vtk class of function that clean the framebuffer that I can
call before closing my application?

thank you very much.
Giancarlo

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |