[vtkusers] Difficulty running Software

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Jul 14 04:52:47 EDT 2002

hi,

    MK> Hi, I am Meenakshi a student of MS computer science at the
    MK> University of Akron, Ohio. I am trying to use VTK software for
    MK> my research project. I tried to complile vtkLine.cxx but i m
    MK> getting LINKING errors.  These are the link errors:

Which version of VTK is this?  What platform are you compiling this
on?  Why are you compiling vtkLine.cxx in isolation?  Have you
compiled all the VTK libraries? or have you installed the VTK
libraries and headers spearately?  I think you will receive more help
if you provide more details.

cheers,
prabhu