[vtkusers] Building vtk on Mac OS X

Surajit Nundy nundys at neuro.duke.edu
Thu Jul 11 14:49:46 EDT 2002

Hello,
      I am new to vtk having read
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/06/28/data_visualization.html in the
O'Reilly MacDevcenter.  I've been trying to follow the instructions to the
letter, but I can never get interactivity in a vtk window.  All the
demonstrations in the article (expCos, BandContourTerrain, TimeRenderer,
TimeRenderer2 and Mace -I) can be visualized, but the Windows do not have any
interactivity (./Mace behaves like ./Mace -I).  The only way to quit them is by
doing a kill on the parent process or Ctrl-C. I'd be very grateful if you could
help me.

Surajit Nundy