[vtkusers] Problem Compiling VTK Python wrappers (CVS July 5)

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jul 5 17:59:33 EDT 2002

The VTK libraries compile fine but when trying to compile the Python
modules I run into a problem at the point where vtkTkWidgetsInit.o is
built.  tcl.h, X11/X.h and X11/Xlib.h are not found.  tcl.h is
present and the CMakeCache.txt file has the right location for it
however I notice that the actual cc command does not include a -I for
the TCL includes.  For the X headers CMakeCache.txt doesn't even ask
me where they are (and why should they be needed for an Aqua build?)

Thanks for any help,

Robb