[vtkusers] Volume Rendering Using Maximum Projection

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Thu Jan 24 07:10:08 EST 2002

[dutidad:/home/cpbotha/build/vtk]% find -iname "*mip*"
./graphics/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction.cxx
./graphics/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction.h
./graphics/examplesTcl/VolMIP.tcl
./graphics/examplesTcl/volMIPGrid.tcl
./graphics/python/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunctionPython.cxx
./graphics/python/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunctionPython.o
./graphics/tcl/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunctionTcl.cxx
./graphics/tcl/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunctionTcl.o
./graphics/vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction.o

[dutidad:/home/cpbotha/build/vtk]% find -name "*.tcl" | xargs grep
vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction
./graphics/examplesTcl/VolMIP.tcl:vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction  MIPFunction
./graphics/examplesTcl/vol.tcl:vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction  mip_func
./graphics/examplesTcl/volMIPGrid.tcl:vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction
MIPFunction1
./graphics/examplesTcl/volMIPGrid.tcl:vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction
MIPFunction2