[vtkusers] ava.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit

Jose mendoza jurjur_1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 08:15:09 EST 2002

Hi people!!

I have the same error...

I have vtk40 installed in one laptop pentium III and
it works properly..

But I also have vtk40 in one desktop computer.. and it
gives me back the same error..

What's the difference ???

both are windows 2000.  But the only difference is..
Desktop has Gforce 2. Nvidia drivers
and laptop no

In the desktop  I can't see the
  display-> settings -> advance -> OPENGL option
but in the laptop yes..

maybe this helps.. or not!!

cya