[vtkusers] MacOS X compilation howto?

Carlos Martinez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Mon Jan 14 12:26:41 EST 2002

Thank you William.

Even if I don't compile with wrappers, I still have errors. Because OPENGL
library and include paths are not found. When I run "cmake", the file
CMakeCache.txt has some lines with the word NOTFOUND. Then, when I compile
I get an error because the compilation command has a -lNOTFOUND directive.
I suppose that this is because of the OPENGL missing path.

What files should I change to correct this problems? How do I have to
change them?

Thanks again.