[vtkusers] Creating the local directory vtkMy

David Netherway david.netherway at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 03:54:44 EST 2002

Hello Sebastien,

I have had another go, this time creating dlls. This time I managed to start
vtk.exe and have it return 4.0 to the coomand "package require vtkmycommon".
So I guess I am most of the way there. I will review what I have done
tomorrow. The problem I had was probably related to environmental variables
not pointing to the correct directories.

Thanks for the help, David