[vtkusers] Creating the local directory vtkMy

David Netherway david.netherway at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 01:01:35 EST 2002

Hello Sebastien,

Thank you for the rapid response and sorry about the multiple copies of my
email.

Below is the output when I ran  vtkmyEx1.exe.

But I was expecting a wish window in which I could run vtk tcl commands +
the extra commands in vtkMy.

The program vtkmyEx1.exe runs and immediately exits.

How do I get wish type behavior?

I have added {e:/Program Files/vtkMy/Wrapping/Tcl} to TCLLIBPATH.

Thanks, David

---------
Create vtkBar object and print it.

vtkBar (0x010B18E0)