[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleUser

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 27 15:33:08 EST 2002

I'm using vtkInteractorStyleUser in Python to implement custom
interaction with a volume rendering.  I can capture button presses
and mouse moves but how do I modify the scene?  SpinCamera(), Rotate,
Pan etc. aren't available.

I'd like to use the trackball interaction style most of the time but
be able to do different things depending on key presses, mouse clicks
etc.  Is there a way to pass control to the trackball style when I
choose?

Are there any custom interaction examples with 3D rendering?

Thanks,