[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget fails when trying to locate vtkLoadPythonTkWidget.dll

jeremiah newbie jeremiahnewbie at delusional.nu
Mon Feb 25 01:32:37 EST 2002

Thank you Prabhu,

Your installation guide worked like a charm, with a few exceptions.
As it stands Les Schaffer's dll package unzips its vtk dlls in a
directory called "BASE_DIR/vtk4".  All I had to do was move those
dlls to the "BASE_DIR/vtk/bin" directory and include that in the
PYTHONPATH (I also put it in the system path as well, but it only
picked it up when in PYTHONPATH).

Thank you again, and thanks to David who's been helped and is
continuing to help with my vtk compliation problems.  But that's
another thread ... ;)

Cheers,

Jeremy

<shameless plug> Visit http://www.delusional.nu </shameless plug>