[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget fails when trying to locate vtkLoadPythonTkWidget.dll

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Sun Feb 24 23:26:01 EST 2002

Hi Jeremy,

The module that it is looking for is "vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets.py",
rather than "vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets.dll".  In the VTK source code
it is located in the Wrapping/Python/ directory.

I have never tried any of the VTK 4.0 installers (I always build
from source) so I can't help you much further...  the only suggestion
I have is to do a "find" on vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets.py and make sure
that its directory is in your PYTHONPATH.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group