[vtkusers] vtkTexture..

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Fri Feb 22 18:51:49 EST 2002

Trying to map a 2D texture on to a plane - how can I prevent it from mapping
the scalar values to colors?  I have tried it with a single component structured  points
and a 3 component structured points dataset (with all components the same). Still
it always maps to the default color map. In other words, the scalars I have are
grayscale values..

I also tried the texture->MapColorScalarsThroughLookupTableOff ()  - but it doesnt
seem to affect it...

I have done this a while back, but cant see why it wont work anymore.

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs