[vtkusers] vtk surface reconstruction...

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Fri Feb 22 18:07:42 EST 2002

Gillian,

Have a look at vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter ... john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]

From: Gillian Brest van Kempen <gbrestvankempen at navsci.utah.edu>
@public.kitware.com on 02/22/2002 03:26 PM GMT

                             Gillian Brest van Kempen           To:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com
 <gbrestvankempen at navsci.utah.edu>@public.kitware.com           Cc:    (bcc: John Anast-JM/PGI)
                                                        Subject:      [vtkusers] vtk surface
                                                             reconstruction...
          Sent by:  vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
                                  02/22/2002 10:26 AM

I am trying, with no luck, to use vtk to create a surface from a series of 3D
points listed in a text file.  I have tried using vtkDelaunay3D, but am having
difficulty finding an appropriate reader to image this data using this function.
I would gladly welcome any recommendations.
Thank you,
Gillian Brest van Kempen