[vtkusers] Unexpected VRML file from VTK

Ming Xie ming at ca.wai.com
Thu Feb 21 14:38:03 EST 2002

Hi All,

I don't quite understand the way vtkVRMLExporter works. I created some
objects and rotated them with the rotation methods of vtkAssembly. Then I
created a vtkVRMLExporter and attached the current vtkRenderWindow to it,
and "Write". To my surprise, the vrml file I got contains the objects before
rotation. Shouldn't the exporter reproduce whatever on the current screen?
If not, is there a way to create a vrml file consistent with the current
screen?

Thanks,

Ming