[vtkusers] HELP...

Rupen Melkisetoglu melkisetog at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 18:34:13 EST 2002

Hi VTK Group,

I have just started to use VTK and I had my first problem today (yesterday was my first day trying to fix the problem)....During the link session I get the following message

Linking...
..\lib\vtkdll.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3901ac21
Error executing link.exe.

I am trying to build it in Visual Studio 5.0....I have both tried VTK3.1 and VTK4.0 and get the same message...

(PII 266, 196 RAM, 20 GB HD)

I will be very glad if you help me with this problem...It should be due to a simple problem but I could not managed to do it.....

Thanks......