[vtkusers] Is vtkImageCacheFilter working???

PS ps070 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 15:38:54 EST 2002

Hi all.

I am newbie at VTK, but I am working very well with a lot of image filters,
except vtkImageCacheFilter.

I read the source files from version 1.17 to 1.11 and this class have not
major changes from VTK3.2, so I expect that works well.

I tried multiple configurations and I test it with the default test classes:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Imaging/Testing/
Tcl/TestCache.tcl
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Imaging/Testing/
Tcl/TestThinPlateWarp3D.tcl

If I append the next line to these files (.tcl), ...

    source "WindowLevelInterface.tcl"

... and I interact with slice control, then I can't display frames
previously rendered.

Am I wrong?
Is it a bug?
How can I test it?

Thanks in advance.

Jose Pepe Sanchez
Estudiante de Ingeniería en Sistemas
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional.
Facultad Regional Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina
ps070 at yahoo.com

PD: Sorry, my English isn't good. My native language is Spanish.