[vtkusers] Rotation and low details problems

Goe Rabbaa goe_cs_cu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 23:12:46 EST 2002

Hello …
I am a student in the faculty of computer science  , I
am developing my graduation project and I have faced
two problems :

1) at the beginning of showing our complex model (3ds
Model) on the vtk Window it seems as if it has been
drawn in low details (although we have insured that we
are using the best detail level of the LOD). After
clicking a mouse button … the model is drawn in it’s
correct resolution .
2) When I rotate an actor … the position of it’s
vertices is not actually changed according to the
applied rotation  , the thing that make trying to do
another rotation around another origin and another
axes done falsely .

if anyone can help , please reply me as soon as
possible .

              thanks