[vtkusers] question

sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Mon Dec 23 14:56:28 EST 2002

Hello,

msdev is binary of MS Visual C++ 6.0.

I assume you have compiled VTK with options for using
MS Visual C++ (I am not really what one would call
a VTK installation expert)

If you have installed it you can usually find it under
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin
or something like that for visual c++ 6.0

but if you have a clean install, everything should be OK
if you just double click on the dsw.

I do not know what are exactly the commands to use to
compile vtk for other plateforms/compilers

It is late in France , I got to leave my job, sorry.

Good luck for compilation.

Have a nice day

Sebastien MARAUX