[vtkusers] vtkGLUTesselator does not recognize New() method at link

Pedro Miranda Pedro.Miranda at edinfor.edp.pt
Thu Dec 19 11:10:31 EST 2002

Don´t know if this will help but from the vtkGLUTesselatorTriangleFilter.h
file:

// This filter is a specialized version of vtkTriangleFilter. It uses
// glu code to perform the tessellation. To use this filter, you will
// have to link against a GLU library.

"sebastien MARAUX" <maraux at ondim.fr>@public.kitware.com on 12/19/2002
15:46:54

Sent by:  vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com