[vtkusers] Cant find VTK_PARALLEL_OPTION in cmake??

Wong WJ wong_wj at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:45:58 EST 2002

Hi there,
I using GUI cmake1.4patch7 under windowsXP to create my project for VC6.
I trying to look for the VTK_USE_PARALLEL option so that I can use
VTK_USE_MPI
But I couldnt find it under the cache values.
Under my cache values I only found a few option

VTK_INSTALL_PATH
VTK_BINARY_PATH
USE_INSTALLED_VTK
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_EXE
VTK_WRAP_JAVA_EXE
VTK_PARSE_JAVA_EXE

Is it something to do with my cmakelist file??
I have tried to point the scr dir to the parallelprocessing example in vtk.
Only these few option appear.

Tks... All help is needed........
Wong