[vtkusers] question of ImplicitPlaneWidget

Chunyan Jiang jiang at TI.FhG.DE
Wed Dec 18 10:31:58 EST 2002

Dear vtk-users,
I have one question about implicit plane widget. I use vtk nightly Oct.6 and
vc++. And I create my application as example
/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImplicitPlaneWidget.tcl . It works now. However, it uses
vtk windows. When I try to use MFC window and set
renWin->SetParentId(m_hWnd);//renWin is vtkRenderWindow *
the implicit plane widget does not appear although I press key "i".
How can I show the plane widget? Furthermore, I don't want to use the key
"i" to control the widget. Is there some other mothed to let the widget
appear or disappear?

Thank you very much!!

Chunyan

Chunyan Jiang, Dipl.-Inform.,
Institut for Telematic
Bahnhofstrasse 30-32, D-54292 Trier, Germany
Phone: (+49) (0)651-97551-34
Fax: (+49) (0)651-97551-12