[vtkusers] VTK + ITK + IRIX CC problems

Jarek Sacha galicjan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 10:45:15 EST 2002

Bill:

I really appreciate you looking into this.

I can build VTK fine without VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB fine (except a wrapping
Java and some installation problems). When I run CMake for ITK it requests
to compile VTK with VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB on. I tried to ignore it and
compile ITK anyway. I was getting errors ('...source file
"vcl_config_manual.h> is unavailable...') that I assumed were due to
problems in CMake generation and ignored error messages
(VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB). Maybe those compilation errors are some unrelated
issues. Is it safe to ignore ITK CMake error about VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB?

Jarek