[vtkusers] VTK + ITK + IRIX CC problems

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 09:56:06 EST 2002

The problem is that the VTK test system does not turn on VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB.  I am not sure but the SGI compiler may support mixing old and new streams, so you may be able to build VTK without VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB and still use ITK for this setup.    We will looking into fixing VTK and setting up a dashboard for this build.

-Bill