[vtkusers] help vtkpanel

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Fri Dec 13 09:05:31 EST 2002

Jeff

Could you tell me which version to see for the change. I would like to know
how they have done it in the new version. I don't use the vtk wrapper,
But I am curious about how they extract the drawing surface. In my wrapper I
use the awt canvas for native rendering (similar to vtks wrapper)and swing
for UI. If it is just one file (the native file) could please send it to me.

Thank You veru much
Regards
Gowri