[vtkusers] Actors drag and drop

Massimo Ivani massimo.ivani at mlsw.com
Thu Dec 12 05:26:22 EST 2002

Thank you Stefan but I'm using Activiz (COM) so I need to drag and drop using standard Activiz object model... can someone help me??

Thank you

Try using vtkBoxWidget (available in the nightly releases). It is an
interactive widget you can use to modify position, orientation and
scaling of an actor. There is an example in the documentation.

--
Stefan Bruckner